Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Goodbye July

Portland, OR
Downtown Portland, Oregon

July has come and gone. I woke up Sunday morning and it was August. Just another day, but still a relief. July was crazy, filled to the brim with ups and downs. A road trip with the family across the West, visiting dear friends in WA, celebrating Independence Day on the 3rd and 4th, a video class in Portland, helping with VBS, harp camp, battling exhaustion and sicknness, relearning how to be content at home - July held all that and then some.

God showed up and reminded me that He came to carrying all my worries and failures and imperfections. I'll never be good enough on my own, so He covers me with His righteousness by the blood of His Son. I have only to rest in Him and wait for Him to provide.

Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Psalm 62:8


So Goodbye July and Hello August.

Portland, OR

2 comments:

  1. aww Katherine, I love the pictures! :) wow, you've been really busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are better. Your photos are wonderful as usual. I love the verse you quoted. Blesssings**

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!