Thursday, July 21, 2011

Things I Love

(1) Pinterest and Design Seeds. Both of them are my new favorite addicting online inspiration places.

(2) Philosophy’s Unconditional Love fragrance. They describe it as a “soulful, sweetly warm scent”. I don’t know exactly what that means, but it smells delightful.

(3) KELLEY is coming today! I haven’t seen her in ages. And she’s going to help me photograph a wedding this weekend. It’s all very happy.

(4) And I’m just kinda in love with the Sierra Nevada.

2011.07.09_KAM_0003

2011.07.08_KAM_0011

2011.07.08_KAM_0017
The Sawtooth Range. Gorgeous, right?

2 comments:

  1. that first picture is AMAZING!

    Give Kelley a good BIG hug for me! ;)

    Yay for inspiring talks with wonderful friends like YOU and for Pinterest and Design Seeds. Super awesome places!

    I love you Katherine Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and wonderful! I'd love to go there, but since I can't, I'll turn to your photos. Great.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!