Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inspiration | This and That


1. Brides, have you seen Ruche's latest lookbook? It's full of amazing gorgeousness. AND the location is 10 minutes away from where I live. Soooo if you want photos there, call me definitely.

2. Photographers, Blogstomp has changed my (blogging) life. Check it out.

3. If I could, I would wear Philosophies Unconditional Love fragrance every single day. They describe it as "a soulful, sweetly warm scent." I don't know exactly what that means, but I love it.

4. I'm going through one of those phases where I actually enjoy photoshop. (Weird, right?) With that has come an obsession with fonts. This is my favorite set of fonts I've seen so far. So fun!

5. Who doesn't love The Civil Wars? This is one of my favorite songs from them for sure.



So, what bits of inspiration have you found around the Internet lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!