Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In Your Presence

20111002_KAM_0055

The fulness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty is all I seek
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence, God, I'm completely satisfied

Lift my heart and my hands to show my love
~ Divine Romance, Phil Wickham

Some days (ok, let’s just be real - most days) I can be so very distracted I don’t even realize it. Cares, anxieties, desires surround me before I recognize I’m caught up in them.

I am thankful Jesus steadily whispers His presence in my soul. I’m thankful He’s tuning my ears more and more to His voice. I’m thankful for the way He satisfies me. I’m thankful He makes me rest and restores my soul.

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that I will seek after;
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
To gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple.
Ps 27:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!